This SHEERenov project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 890473.
About SHEERenov project
General information about the project
• Objectives and outcomes of the project:
SHEERenov project – Seamless services for Housing Energy Efficiency Renovation has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 890473.
SHEERenov objective is to develop and test a model for the provision of integrated residential renovation services on the territory of Sofia in Bulgaria. The implementation of this project will support the Bulgarian Government's intended transition from the current multifamily buildings energy efficiency renovation model, financed fully from public resources and administered entirely by public institutions, to a market oriented model. Based on analysis of barriers and identified needs, enabling conditions will be created to attract and facilitate participation of relevant market stakeholders and players in the process of energy efficiency renovation in the residential sector: i.e.: homeowners, business, financial sector.
The project will contribute to the achievement of multi-dimensional impacts in terms of creating a new system to provide integrated home renovation services with highly standardized and optimized procedures:
(1) A “one stop shop” assistance to homeowners, allocated at the private business and their alliances sustainably ensured for the future through regulations and capacity building activities;
(2) A three components sustainable financial mechanism to facilitate loans access, conditional subsidy receipt and targeted support to insolvents;
(3) Municipal policies regarding newly assigned roles in the process of residential buildings renovation.
The sustainability of SHEERenov results will be ensured through policy recommendations, communication, exploitation and dissemination activities and intended policy change regarding multifamily building renovation in
• Project Start Date: 1 June 2020
• Project End Date: 1 October 2022
• Duration in months: 28 months
• Project code.: H2020-LC-SC3-EE-2019